So, most of the people here are new and may not know anything ’bout me. So, here’s 10 lesser known facts about me and what makes me tick:
1. I get extreme anxiety when surrounded by clutter. I will clean up – even when I’m not at my own house. That tends to get awkward.
2. I cannot eat sea food. I’m not allergic, but I cannot force myself to eat crustaceans of the sea.
3. I love a clean kitchen. And, I love to CLEAN a kitchen.
4. I have straight teeth and have never worn braces. I also was born with only one wisdom tooth. Let’s hope my boys carry after their mother in the dentistry department.
5. I have really great handwriting, but I hold my writing utensil in a VERY STRANGE way. My Dad still thinks that I should switch it up to the more conventional way.
6. I still sleep with a blankie every night. And, yes, I am 32.
7. Every day, I work to have a closer friendship with God. It’s not easy for a Type-A girl like me, but He loves me anyway.
8. I read. A lot. Currently running at the pace of about 2-3 books per week.
9. I love being a wife and a mom, but sometimes I like just being a girl. Any other wives and moms know what I’m talking about?!
10. I love love love being a friend. It’s one of my most favorite things in the world, and thankfully God has blessed me with a lot of them!
So, now I want to hear all about you! In the comments here or on Facebook, share 10 things that we may not know about you!